Saturday, January 17, 2009

015|365 Dinner in the Wine Cellar

Today was the day of the optical industry leadership event where I spoke about digital media. It was a good day and there were many interesting topics discussed by all participants. After the event we convened at The Venue Restaraunt in/near Tampa for dinner.

I had eaten here several times before when in town for Transitions, but this time was special as we had a private room and were able to dine in their wine cellar. This was especially cool for me given I collect wine. Plus, I loved the monotony of the same bottle in the rack when taken close up.

The food was delicious. I especially loved the Caesar salad. They made a cup out of melted parmesan cheese that held the lettuce leaves together and had a balsalmic reduction drizzled on the plate. It was fab. And the company was great too. I sat with Connie, Pat and Scott from Transitions and two AOA board members. It was a lot of fun and I was happy to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are welcome that pertain to the topic. Other comments, especially those that include obsenities, will be deleted.