Sunday, January 18, 2009

018|365 Downtime

Happy Sunday! I'm enjoying some downtime in my studio before I get some work done this afternoon. This quilt is a work-in-progress wall hanging that I am making for a friend. It is an unfinished project, aka UFO, and one of my goals for the year is to get rid of all the UFO's hanging around. They take up so much room and make me feel guilty. So I'm trying to finish one UFO, then start a new project, then another UFO, etc.

Later my time will turn to catching up on email and packing to go to DC for inaugural festivities before heading to Memphis for a client meeting. Definitely enjoying the peace of a Sunday at home.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I've always wanted to make a quilt, don't know why, but I do. I just bought a sewing machine that I have to try to use.LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that comments are welcome that pertain to the topic. Other comments, especially those that include obsenities, will be deleted.