Sunday, January 18, 2009

017|365 Sigh of Relief

What a week. The holidays feel like they were months ago. I was in Tampa this week for client work and the photo is a shot of my schedule/timesheet. All I can say is that I'm glad that last week is done, but I'm a little nervous as the next three weeks will be this crazy, or worse.

I have to admit that I'm having a tough time staying on top of this 365 Project. I had really hoped to upload every day but it isn't working out that way. I'm going to stick with it though and try to do better.

3 comments:

  1. Can we have a moment to giggle about how the queen of digital's running around with a paper calendar? I get it, because paper and pen never let you down wherever you are in the world. I just think it's kinda ironic.

    Also...once you get into a routine of some sort, you almost just do the entries by rote. The problem is that your life seems to be anything but routine. I hope you're taking care of yourself in the midst of all this mayhem. /mother hen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @joy...
    Haha. I actually keep my calendar electronically but I record what I actually did after the fact in a date book for accounting/Oracle purposes. Often I am doing that in cars or on planes during takeoff and landing so I do it on paper to stay on top of it. But I do see the humor in it. :) Kinda like when I use a flip chart in a presentation.

    And yes, mother hen, I am taking good care of myself as evidenced by my relaxing sewing picture for today. :) But thanks. Sweet of ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy gal. As long as you take the picture your good. I don't think anyone has time to upload everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that comments are welcome that pertain to the topic. Other comments, especially those that include obsenities, will be deleted.