Sunday, February 8, 2009

039|365 Welcome Click


039|365 Welcome Click, originally uploaded by erinbyrnenyc.

Woo-hoo! I woke up today and could actually breathe with my mouth closed. I'm on the mend. I may even have some wine tonight to celebrate. But in the meantime, I have to entertain Click the Bird.

Click is the traveling friend of the Flickr 366-1 Group. Essentially he comes to hang with you for a day or two and you do fun things with him and photograph it. It's almost like having an invisible friend except he isn't invisible. So, today Click helped me sew, enjoyed the view, picked out music, and played dolls with Maddie and wii games with Kira. It was a busy day for Click and tomorrow she'll go on to her next stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are welcome that pertain to the topic. Other comments, especially those that include obsenities, will be deleted.