Sunday, February 8, 2009

035|365 Technology and Design

Well today wasn't the best day ever. I went to Washington to and spent some time with our CEO and also with my team there, and my cold is definitely getting worse. Despite this, I traveled from DC to NY to have dinner with some of my team. Rome and Chris, technology and creative directors respectively, are such great colleagues that even a cold couldn't keep me away. Not pictures is James, director of social media, because his picture was taken with me and I look like hell from the cold. Thanks for your hard work guys, and a great dinner on Wednesday. It almost made the day worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are welcome that pertain to the topic. Other comments, especially those that include obsenities, will be deleted.